Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Nick Saban: Alabama 41-24 victory over Georgia a 'street fight'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageNick Saban: Alabama 41-24 victory over Georgia a 'street fight'

Alabama coach Nick Saban was proud of his team's performance in the second half of the Tide's 41-24 win over Georgia in Tuscaloosa

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well, 1 team was fighting.

When are the recruits going to start to not come to Ga, since Kirby can't win the big game? I quit watching when Bennett threw his 2nd int, and told myself , that's it, it's over. And sure enough less than 4 minutes later, Ala td.

Off week, and then they get to play the best defense in the SEC. This game can be considered 3rd and 19. That was the beginning of the end.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Our players, referring to the guys in the black and white. Oh so reminiscent of 2017. Magic penalties against us, non existent ones for them. Like the PI against stokes. But their No. 1 CB was holding and yanking Pickens, "oh that's just good defense". We done terrible on offense in the second half, I own up to that, but officiating got us again too. Offensively, I feel like the SB4 days are about over after that. Especially having so many balls knocked down. I like Bennett and all, but when you're throwing over our OL, and their monster DL and just guessing where to throw, thats never gonna end well.