Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia playmaker James Cook heating up; mind-blowing numbers from Alabama loss

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia playmaker James Cook heating up; mind-blowing numbers from Alabama loss

Georgia football tailback James Cook had more than 100 yards of offense against Alabama on Saturday night, a good sign for the future

Read the full story here

Comments

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Should include this stat:

Saban refs sabotage 2nd half: minimum of 3 games.

And I believe the whole covid was a hoax. Nowhere does it give any update to whether or not the Bama AD was cleared. Just some food for thought.

• khummelkhummel Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd like to see Milton more involved, as well. With limited touches, he's shown as much spark/upside as any true freshman RB in a while, and that his pre-college ranking wasn't over-hyped like some of these kids.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Najee may be the strongest runner after the hit that I have ever seen.

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Without an elite QB and WRs...Dawgs will never sniff a Natty. It’s that simple...no need to over-analyze my friends. 

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Like I told my wife yesterday, after bennetts second pick, he should've put in jt daniels, or even Mathis. Just a series to get the game calmed down. I think the 1st pick of the second half is what shook us up. And they can beat on uga's defense all they want, if not for some slips here and there, and some imaginary penalties that obviously scared our defense, we were in that game. I'm not doubting our ability and don't see so much of a difference in speed in our cbs and their ballyhooed WRs. Just all comes back to the black and white, in my opinion. We can never beat 2 teams at once, much less the guys in black and white wearing a shade of crimson as their undershirt.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Saban should share with everyone what he used for the Covid cure. It was announced on Monday of last week he was positive, and by Friday he was negative and would be on the sideline coaching against Georgia, Saturday night. Is the AD at Alabama still positive or did he become negative by last Saturday also? Questioning minds want to know.