Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football injury update: Tailback Kenny McIntosh, cornerback DJ Daniel, receiver Matt Landers

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football injury update: Tailback Kenny McIntosh, cornerback DJ Daniel, receiver Matt Landers

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart went over the Bulldogs' injury report on Tuesday, revealing that one of the most explosive offensive players has a knee injury

Read the full story here

Comments

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We can live without Landers and Daniels, actually. But we need McIntosh. I hope his injury is relatively minor. I noticed that he wasn't returning kicks or playing in the backfield in the second half Saturday, so I figured he was hurt. Hope the week off is just the salve he needs. Go Dawgs!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

9 out 10 for injuries, and one for academics. Injuries are part of football. Academics should be automatic, but too many scholar athletes forget the scholar part of the equation. I hope number 74 on the OL has learned his lesson from not being able to play in the Sugar Bowl against Baylor because of academics because the Dawgs need him.