Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Wake-up call: Kirby Smart concerned with early kickoff at Kentucky

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageWake-up call: Kirby Smart concerned with early kickoff at Kentucky

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart has his concerns about the early kickoff time at Kentucky, as his Bulldogs teams of the past have struggled in early games

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We're in this position every year. Do whatever it takes to get to Atlanta and win

• Options
    MarkGelbartMarkGelbart Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

Georgia is going to tear Kentucky apart. Kentucky's offense is limited to what they can do. They could only score 10 against Missouri. Stoops makes goofy game time decisions. Georgia has too much speed on offense. I've got Georgia 38 Kentucky 10.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby has more important things to worry about than start times. And if these players can't get themselves "up" for any game at any time, they aren't as big-time as we thought they were. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Early to bed, early to rise"....what is this? The Dawgs can nap after the game....if the kick-off is noon...be ready to play. It is simple. Not a matter of circadian rhythm. It is a matter of being mentally prepared at game time whenever that is. Come on Dawgs...no excuses...take KY down...High Noon! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The "start time" I'm worried about is the time when our offense starts clicking and putting up points. If we start slow yet again I'll be really worried about our prospects this year.

I really want to see us get out to enough of a lead that we can see a backup QB come in and get some game experience -- like for most of the second half.

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

Rat Poison!!! I don't believe for one minute that the team will not be ready for this game. If they don't show up ready, then we have much bigger problems in that locker room than we are led to believe. Real ballers play anytime of the day!!!

Go Dawgs!!!