@SavageDawg17 ..... I clicked on the link at Dawgnation concerning Seth Emerson's article about special teams and it takes me to a picture of some kid holding a football.
Anyone else having this problem?
@BamaDawg said:@SavageDawg17 ..... I clicked on the link at Dawgnation concerning Seth Emerson's article about special teams and it takes me to a picture of some kid holding a football. Anyone else having this problem?
@BamaDawg said:@SavageDawg17 ..... I clicked on the link at Dawgnation concerning Seth Emerson's article about special teams and it takes me to a picture of some kid holding a football.
@BamaDawg - You got a link? Or where did you see this link? I don't see it on DawgNation.com. Thanks
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/joseph-putu-a-war-refugee-for-six-years-overcame-all-odds-to-reach-florida
It's from an SEC Country story by Zach Abolverdi on Gator's CB Joseph Putu.
@SavageDawg17
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/87999
It's Seth Emerson's story concerning special teams getting better this year
@BamaDawg said:@SavageDawg17 https://www.dawgnation.com/football/87999 It's Seth Emerson's story concerning special teams getting better this year
@BamaDawg said:@SavageDawg17
Thanks @BamaDawg - I contacted @sethemerson to let him know. Will update here when I see it fixed.
Cool
@BamaDawg said: Cool
@BamaDawg - try now...https://www.dawgnation.com/football/chances-georgia-better-special-teams