Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart explains Georgia football running back rotation

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart explains Georgia football running back rotation

ATHENS — Kirby Smart might have only spent one season as a running backs coach at Georgia, but he picked up a few things while on Mark Richt’s staff in 2005. The No. 5-ranked Bulldogs (3-1) look to take their run game up a level at noon on Saturday when they play at Kentucky (2-3). Georgia has lacked explosion in the

Read the full story here

Comments

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"By comparison, Alabama running back Najee Harris (6-foot-2, 230) has 103 carries for 595 yards this season already.

"Smart said Harris’ size enables him to handle a bigger load than the UGA backs." Ok, Kendall is 6' 2" and 220.....young, yes, but explosive! Up tick Kendall in these games and you will see a difference. This kid is a bull, rider. He rips through the lines, carrying linemen and backs with him! Zamir still needs to really put on a show...come on Zeus. Thrash and slash like you used to. Kirby needs to kick it up a notch...slot Cook for over the middle zips. Toss Kenny M a wide end sweep. Come on Dawgs let's roll!!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

CKS is forever the polititian! That is what I love and dislike about him. I think Zeus would benefit from not being the starter. I believe Milton, McIntosh and Cook should get more carries than Zeus until his statistics improve.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I admire White for what he has accomplished coming back from 2 different knee injuries, but it's clear he isn't what he was in HS, the best RB in the country who scored on like 40% of his touches. . He isn't even the best RB on GA's team right now. As a matter of fact I would list him behind Milton and KM.

• TIMLAW10TIMLAW10 Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Milton is the back of the future with Macintosh. It's evident by the eye test. Zeus is capable but doesn't have the vision and Cook will never, imo, live up to his promise. Just opinions!