Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

5 questions with Florida beat writer: How can Georgia beat Gators?

SystemSystem Posts: 11,043 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
image5 questions with Florida beat writer: How can Georgia beat Gators?

Georgia football has a big task on its hands playing a red-hot Florida team on Saturday, but Edgar Thompson of the Orlando Sentinel revealed not all is perfect for the Gators

Read the full story here

Comments

• KBPKBP Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm of the opinion that Coach Dan Mullen is the most OVER-HYPED offensive genius in college football. He had multiple NFL players on his offense last year and the year before and his offense has scored no more than 17 points against us. As a matter of fact, they've scored 40 points in the last 3 years against us. I'm not impressed with Mullen enough to place him on the offensive level of Lane Kiffin or Lincoln Riley. I'd also take Kendall Briles and Steve Sarkisian as play callers ahead of him all day. Heck, in a pinch I might even take take First and Chaney.

• NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sounds like this guy is willing to bet the house on the lizards winning this weekend.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From this report I reckon UGA best not show up for the whuppin'. Thompson may change his story line after Saturday. He and his "immortals" Trask, Cox, Campbell. Good, sure, unbeatable...nah. UGA knows the drill...contain Trask. Render him compromised and UGA is in this thing. I say in because Bennett still has to deliver the MAIL! You have to score to win. FGs won't win this one. There is a certain amount of "boat race" in this game....whether Kirby likes it or not. Monken will have to shine using Bennett. Short game logistics. He knows well what he has to accomplish to beat this high-energy FL team.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish I was as confident in the Dawgs as the rest of you. Our defense will be a shell of itself and our offense is just in a shell period. This is one of the few times, maybe the only time, that I'm hoping the game is played in a downpour. That would even things out for us. Go Dawgs.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kirby says "I haven't seen a weapon like Pitts in all my years", really? Try looking at the end of your line of scrimmage, does Washington ring a bell. Maybe you should try using him more. You haven't seen anything like that, because you don't throw the ball to attack. SMH.