Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart: 'Mental agility' in play for Georgia with Missouri game postponed

SystemSystem Posts: 10,653 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart: 'Mental agility' in play for Georgia with Missouri game postponed

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart indicated the Bulldogs will get a lot of young players work with the game at Missouri postponed

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well, thats sucks...

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good, he needs to practice QB management over this free week!

• Options
    PythonPython Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Laughing....I'm sorry but "Mental agility".........Okay Kirby...whatever you say........I would just say "We'll adapt and prepare for the schedule that we are given"

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"USC transfer JT Daniels was expected to make his first start and appearance for the Bulldogs."

Again, please show me where this is indicated. Certainly Daniels was indicated to get good reps and "all 3" looked good, but only the fans EXPECT Daniels to start. My fingers are crossed, but my EXPECTATION would've been that Mathis would've started with maybe JT with some time and cleanup potentially (based on score) for Beck.

Now, with the off week, odds are that it'll go back to Bennett.

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just for fun, we all know UGA can't get to Atlanta unless UF blows a couple. But..... what if they do? And UGA has to play the Missouri game in order to win the East. And yet, it's set to be played on the same day as the SEC Championship game. What does GA do, play a day/night double-header? Hey, isn't blogging fun; we can imagine all sorts of craziness.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mental agility? Right.