Coming into the game against Florida, the pass had not been a problem for Georgia. And on the year, the numbers still show that it isn't. The Bulldogs still rank first in the conference in both sacks and sacks per game with 18 and 3.0 respectively. But against Florida, the outside linebacker group struggled to get
Read the full story here
I’m sorry, but I haven’t seen a big jump from year 1 to year 2 for Nolan. It might just be me. Our coaching staff takes 5 stars and turns them into 3 stars. Also to help our pass rush is to play Adam Anderson on every down, he is our best pass rusher by far. But the only play him the last 2mins of every quarter which is very weird. I like smith, ojulari, and Johnson, but Adam is way better!
I have to say, UGA is playing the soft end of their schedule...but their opponents are also getting better. Vandy, yes, Vandy almost beat KY!!?? Three pts separated them.....38-35. I believe UGA will need healthy players at key positions to win out. That includes QB! This season is not over by any means. Nolan Smith will need solid games, Ojulari, Adams, WRs TEs and backs. This is just to earn a decent bowl bid! If you care about such things? I have yet to see the UGA team we salivated over at season's outset. QB and injuries have hurt the UGA program. I no longer assume any win.
Nolan Smith, Travon Walker, and Tyson Campbell are all underachievers at this point to me.