Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Mississippi State: TV Channel, game time, odds, how to watch online for Week 12 gam

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Mississippi State: TV Channel, game time, odds, how to watch online for Week 12 game

It will be a battle of the SEC Bulldogs on Saturday as No. 13 Georgia Bulldogs take on Mississippi State this Saturday. The Week 12 game is set for a 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff and will air on the SEC Network. Both of those teams had their games last week postponed due to issues regarding COVID-19. Georgia's game against

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Blah, Blah Blah... the Georgia QB... blah, blah blah. The starting QB just better not be Bennett or Mathis, blah, blah. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    PythonPython Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

My sports book has 23.5...and I still think that is a little high

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

OKAY, here's an off-the-cuff comment. I normally dig into the data but, this time, I'm talking "gut" and nothing else. I think Kirby and UGA should cut loose. Wear the black, let JT wing it, and show what UGA football can be when it's FEARLESS!

There is a mentality, which many ascribe to Nick Saban (that he's a "conservative - D first coach) that the way to win FB games is to play it close-to-the-vest and avoid mistakes. Sure, mistakes are killer. DON'T DO IT. Great.

But that is not the same as being "skittish." [Applies mostly to offense but not entirely] Saban is one of the most fearless coaches in the history of the game.

There is a certain "audacity" that great teams have had. Speaking only as to QB's (as they are a coach-on-the-field), talk about Brady, Tarkenton, Rodgers, Namath, Mahomes - probably Brady above all others, even in a Super Bowl, third and whatever, cutting it loose?

I know, I know, and UGA coaches also know (this is not a comment on the coaching staff - even though it looks like it is). The point is, you have to TAKE IT (the #1 coverage) when it's there and you have to have the ARM/ACCURACY to nail it. Simple matter, if GA had only completed the passes that were WIDE open lately, they'd be making hotel reservations in ATL.

Let's see what JT can do. Big challenge but he's got the "stare" that I love to see.

Dawg Monken will dial it up. Let's see if we can cash in on what he "brung" us.

• Options
    DeppDoggDeppDogg Posts: 297 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Funny, I agree. That seems high. But truth is, it could be low. I would steer WAY clear of this game.