Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

4 reasons to be excited about UGA being back Between The Hedges Saturday night

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
image4 reasons to be excited about UGA being back Between The Hedges Saturday night

Georgia Football fans can settle in each week for DawgNation Happy Hour — a weekly broadcast poured by Classic City Lager dedicated to having fun and previewing the Bulldogs’ upcoming opponent and discussing all the latest UGA football news. Join host Brandon Adams and former UGA All-American — and DawgNation analyst

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 363 ✭✭✭ Junior

plus there is a chance for the new BLACK JERSEYS

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 363 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope so. At least let them wear them. If it provides an ounce of a spark, then it's fine with me. I honestly feel kind of bad for Mississippi state, being down so many players. They're sideline will look like a high school sideline with so few players over there. Well below the 70 travel roster.

• Options
    SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

Year 40 of the title drought. Who cares about black jerseys? Rat poison. I am watching to see if Kirby is indeed Smart and ready to develop a potent offense to compete or if he trots #13 out there and becomes Mark Richt.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Black jerseys, white jerseys, red jerseys. I could care less. I could also care less if you crave black jerseys. They're just window dressing at best and lipstick on a pig at worst. Not saying I don't like the black jerseys, just saying they are unimportant compared to the big stuff.

Winning football. Championships. Always being right there in the hunt. We all care about these. Let's keep the main thing the main thing: A long string, W, W, W, W, etc.

Depth. Great recruitment. The right schemes. The best coaches. Execution. Catching the **** ball. Blocking well. Tackling well. Team speed. Discipline. Conditioning. Strength. Smart decisions. Good health. Avoiding stupidity. Team spirit. The building blocks to a winning season and a championship.

A bit of good luck here and there. The ball bouncing the right way. The officials calling a fair game. Good sportsmanship by our players, fans, and coaches. Our players getting a good education and a degree. I care about all those matters and believe them important.

Now, when some fans hope against hope we can back into the SEC title game and lose again to Bama I just cringe. Fortunately most Georgia fans could care less about backing into title games. We are still too busy hurting after being humiliated twice on national tv. We love the University of Georgia and our Dawgs. We love winning in any color jersey. We are enamored of that next championship.

Black jerseys? Hmmm...

Go, Dawgs!