Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

SEC Network broadcaster on JT Daniels: 'I want to see him play'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageSEC Network broadcaster on JT Daniels: 'I want to see him play'

Georgia football fans are invited to know your opponent each week with DawgNation and get a preview of UGA’s keys to victory each week with Know Your Opponent — presented by The Piedmont Bank. Host Brandon Adams examines the key storylines involving Coach Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs as they attempt to

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Miss State has those stats in its disfavor (above in this piece) then what accounts for their 4 losses? It must be mostly the total lack of an offense....which has been UGA's bugaboo. JT can fix all that....IMO. It is hard to laud a team with four losses against two wins. But Kirby, always the cautious coach, is eminently aware of his opponents strengths and weaknesses. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is for everyone that hasn't read what I wrote before. WE WILL NOT SEE AN EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE. This is not an Old Miss defense, they are better than that. JT is going to do the same thing Bennett has done. Short passes and alot of handing the ball off. CKS can not afford to put him in and score 50 plus points. The fan base will lose their minds, mine included, about what could of been. So Kirby will continue to be conservative on the play calls allowed. So maybe we will get to see Beck also, I'm sure Beck can hand the ball off too.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I want to see Daniels play also. I am cautiously optimistic because I am also aware in his one year as a starter at USC his touchdown to interception ratio bordered on dismal against horrid PAC defenses. If Jake had the same stats as a freshman, it would have been Eason vs. Fields and Justin would be starting for the Dawgs today.