Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia-Mississippi State LIVE UPDATES news, injuries, scoring

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia-Mississippi State LIVE UPDATES news, injuries, scoring

Live Updates from the Georgia football home game against Mississippi State in Sanford Stadium on Saturday night in Athens

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

so Pickens, McIntosh and Cine are the only ones coming back for this game?? Oh and Daniels

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This defense they are playing right now, I could drive them down the field. Around 8 minutes on the opening drive.

Have watched Webb, twice now, make a celebration about himself on a play.SMH. Is he going to celebrate and say look at me, when he gets beat?

14 plays? Really. Looks like their defense is going to have to play a lot tonight. SMH.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow.... this Georgia team is apparently a dumpster fire. This game could hurt. I think it’s bout time we all wake up as Georgia fans.

1) our defense in this state is porous to say the least. Any nay sayers please just watch the opponents rb’s outta the backfield .

2) our offense sux.

it hurts to say all of this but it’s truth.

• Options
    PythonPython Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

8 minute drive......the QB hit like 10 in a row...to a team that was shut out last week.......not good

• Options
    edited November 2020

After 1 qtr, have to say not impressed with either side of the ball.

Not able to run the ball so far, underthrew Pickens severely. I know it's early, but let's go.

That oline is not blocking very good.

Now watching the defense, I think they belong in the Big 12. Play man to man and make him throw it in tight windows, I don't think he can. Miss St. keeps getting 3rd and 4 or less, and Ga plays back 7 yards, easy pitch and catch. Sorry, I could drive the ball down the field on this defense. This is going to come back and bite Kirby, always talking about wearing a team down, his team on defense is already **** wind. Keep giving up 10+ play drives and over 7 minutes each time, sorry, not a recipe for success.

And just got punched in the mouth with a rushing TD. BTW- Miss St. now has given up fewer rushing td's than Ga.

So now giving up 1p points in the 1st half, I guess that makes Ala, Ky, and Ark with better defenses than Ga.

As of right now, with the way they are playing, I wouldn't be suprised if they lose this game and still lose the Mizz game.

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why can’t this team ever get a pass rush? Is our DL that bad? We just let teams march down the field and wear the D down. I’m beginning to see our D has as many issues as our O.

• Options

Dump the ball underneath or hit the rb outta the backfield and uga will make you look like the patriots.

smh

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

How many 5 stars does it take to pressure the quarterback?

• Options

😂 😂 😂,

funniest thing I’ve read about uga in a while!

• Options

That’s the problem...we for some reason never get the 5 star DL recruits. We’re all about LBs and CBs. Our D better wake up or we’re gonna lose this game. They are beating us on both lines of scrimmage.

• Options
    edited November 2020

The answer is 0. Miss St has none on their d-line, and now has 2 sacks.

BTW- might be time to change your name to Ga's defense eats farts. 😂

There it is, Come on WEBB , stand up and celebrate your play now, after you just got schooled. SMH

This Miss St team only has 48 players, let that sink in.

• Options

This team has given up!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Defence is being out coached.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Webb is a liability in coverage

• Options

Embarrassing!

kirby owes us an apology !

our defense is an embarrassment to us

im turning this game off. I love the dogs but this is no other explanation than an embarrassment.

• Options
    DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

The SC game last year, and confirmed by the score of this game approaching the half, is why absent a dramatic change in Georgia football fortunes, I will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, go into a Georgia game confident the Dawgs will win. And that is sad.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Travon and Jalen Carter were pretty highly ranked. They all are just pooping their pants simultaneously for some reason. Can’t explain it