Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia teammates praise JT Daniels: 'Very blessed to have that kind of talent'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia teammates praise JT Daniels: 'Very blessed to have that kind of talent'

Neither Kearis Jackson nor Jamaree Salyer were all that surprised by what JT Daniels did on Saturday night. While his offensive teammates couldn't have predicted he'd throw for 401 yards and four touchdowns, they had both seen Daniels improve and show his talents in practice over the course of the season. "I gotta

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SteelerDawgSteelerDawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    SWDawg68SWDawg68 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor, great article, but I usually enjoy what you provide. This one is a little different, last night it gave me that Matthew Stafford feeling, when he started against UAB in 2006. He was a freshman and he didn't have the stats of JT's first start, BUT holy cow "he can spin that rock". I said that in 2006 and said it again last night. The TD toss to Burton, well let's just say it, ELITE arm talent!

I too am pleased with this, I do wish it was the UT game, but I now have hope, which is the perfect gift for this holiday season!

Now let's go.......& win the Cotton Bowl????? maybe another shot at Oklahoma!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Had Mathis or Bennett been under center in this game we would not have won. Period.

Takeaways:

Daniels played an excellent game.

I am very troubled by our O-Line play. RBU held to 8 yards?!

Our defense looked uninspired most of the game.

Webb is not a D1 caliber player. Pickens is an amazing talent but I feel like he will leave this team if he doesn't get what he believes he deserves in the way of targets....I hope I am wrong with that one.

Good win that was difficult to watch at times. Go dawgs.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't like to see a player over-hyped....but UGA has been waiting a long time for a "JT"as expressed by Salyer and Jackson. They know talent. They know character...JT gives us both. This young man is patient and poised. He had to keep coming back because our defense I guess was out to lunch for the most part...allowing MSU free range with their WRs...and no pressure on their QB. That is why this win is so special. I admonish South Carolina Gamecocks...UGA is coming to your roost...they take no prisoners. This will NOT be a repeat of 2019.