Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart, BCS computer share feedback to critics of Georgia's Top 10 rank

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart, BCS computer share feedback to critics of Georgia's Top 10 rank

Georgia football has been a mainstay in the College Football Playoff Rankings the past four seasons in a row, and Kirby Smart had a message for teams outside the SEC questioning his team's legitmacy

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PythonPython Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Several things: I personally believe it's a down year for the SEC. You have disappointments in LSU, Georgia, Tennessee and even Kentucky. You only have 5 teams in the conference that are over 500. Also look at some of the teams on top......You have A&M but (Just like Georgia) they only have one victory against a team over 500. They are coming up against LSU and Auburn . I highly doubt they will win both. Now the only team that I think has improved during the season is Auburn. I also believe that Florida is over rated. We shall see when they play Alabama.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA would have lost in Athens this year, just as they did in Jacksonville, due to the play of the QB's. JT righted the ship somewhat against Miss. State, but can he keep it afloat this Saturday night against SC. I hope the Dawgs rush the ball better against the Gamecocks.

• Options
    bigdawg88bigdawg88 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

I must admit I was surprised at our ranking, but we did lose to the two "best" teams in the SEC. We may not make the playoffs this year, but I'm still looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season plays out. Despite our qb woes, recruits are still sticking with Kirby & Co. Looking forward to whooping someone in a bowl and next year. Go Dawgs!