Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Lewis Cine stills wants to play 'fast and physical' even after Kyle Pitts hit

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited November 2020 in Article commenting
imageLewis Cine stills wants to play 'fast and physical' even after Kyle Pitts hit

Georgia sophomore safety Lewis Cine has had a couple of different things to work on since the Florida game. In that contest the Georgia safety earned notoriety following a car-crash of a hit on Florida tight end Kyle Pitts. Cine was ejected from the game and the hit ended up giving both players concussions. Some in

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Some of you here may remember and some may be too young to remember an All-American safety for the Dawgs in the early 2000’s by the name of Greg Blue. Greg would hit guys and spin their helmets around on their heads. He was one of the hardest hitting players I have ever seen play football anywhere. Lewis reminds me of a Greg Blue. He is going to be fun to watch. Just hope he can stay healthy! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

First, he put that hit on Kyle Pitts, not QB Kyle Trask..scroll up to Cine's photo cutline. Cine throws himself full body into his tackles. You know it when Cine hits you. He will likely finish out the year taking LeCounte's place at safety. Next year it is his. I look for a continuation of solid play from Cine. We need his type of determination and ability!!!

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cine was leading with his shoulder,, Pitts lowered his head and caused the trajectory to be wrong,,,,not in my opinion intentional, but a flag. We had quite a few that were great starting with Jermaine Phillips, Sean Jones(ga vs tenn highlight reel), Thomas Davis, Greg Blue, then the rules changed.. Trey Battle, Dom Sanders, were better cover guys than big hitters,,

• Options
    flemingislanddawgflemingislanddawg Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not dirty, looked worse live. Failed to mention at least 2 national writers said it wasn't targeting.