Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

JT Daniels: Jake Fromm has "awesome" opinion of Georgia's new QB

SystemSystem Posts: 10,542 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageJT Daniels: Jake Fromm has "awesome" opinion of Georgia's new QB

As it turns out, Jake Fromm and JT Daniels have actually met before. That came during the first trip that Daniels ever made to the South. What does the former Georgia QB think of the new guy under center?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One big difference in the Monken/Luke offense and OL is more athletic linemen that are able to pull and open running lanes outside. There were several of those beautiful instances last night.

As for Fromm, I was a huge proponent of his, but I can’t help but feel he bailed on the team only to become Buffalo’s “COVID” QB. Perhaps he didn’t want to be shown up in the draft by Fields being a top pick, but whatever the reason, his leaving to be a fifth round pick is exactly what left us in the QB quandary this year.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fromm was thinking of Fromm. Period. My question to him is: Did JT give him any passing pointers?

• Options
    plrdawgplrdawg Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ Junior

yes, he should have been back for his senior season... I think we would be in SEC CG on 19th instead of Vandy. We would have had FL, with Fromm all season, maybe Al as well...But that is not a given...I think UGA wins Fl with just completing a few of the passes attempted down field. From and Pickens put on a show durig the bowl game against Baylor.....For that matter, JT, if prepared in the off week, would have beat FL..... Lot of second guessing now. But Fromm could have had a better than 5th round draft pick after this season, in Monken's system, I suspect

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we could have beat BAMA and FLA if Jake had been here, he's played in the big games and he wouldn't have been fazed. HIs experience would have been huge. Instead we had to go with Bennet and Dwan.

If I'm being honest though, I think BAMA's offense is unstoppable. Matt Jones is better than Jake. Devonte Smith is a force like no other. AND they even lost Waddle. Hopefully all that crew will be gone next year. Next year looks bright.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Haters are going to hate! Probably those down on Fromm now have been down on Fromm from the beginning.