Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football stock report: Buying into Todd Monken's offense

SystemSystem Posts: 10,541 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football stock report: Buying into Todd Monken's offense

Georgia football has shown growth in the offense with JT Daniels under center, as George Pickens and Darnell Washington are starting to live up to their 5-star ratings

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whether it's Daniels, Vandergriff, or even Beck leading the charge, next season should be one heckuva offensive show under Monken. A full Spring practice and with WRs Pickens, Burton, Jackson, and Blaylock back plus several good TEs we will be able to start the season with a statement win against Clemson. We might lose either Cook and/or White, but we shouldn't skip a beat with McIntosh and Milton. I don't see why 2021 shouldn't be our best season yet, and an opportunity to get to the playoffs. I'm certainly planning on it.

GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    Dawgfan1995Dawgfan1995 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ Junior

Azeez Ojulari is stock down only because he's getting bear-hugged and mugged on nearly every down.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope Monken doesn't get a better offer and leave.

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm going to be holding my breath this off-season. Hopefully Monken stays and Daniels doesn't bolt for the NFL. I know both are (hopefully) very unlikely, but it is 2020.

• Options
    jrmdvm1jrmdvm1 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

Think that the stock of Daijun Edwards went up too!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stock is relative. Measured against a season is one thing, against a game is another. Plus the writer has his personal eval. as well. Except for Special Teams, all stock is up. UGA is going to miss Jordan Davis....big time. He not only blocks..he directs the traffic to make avenues of escape for opposing RBs impossible. He will be very hard to replace. MO seemed to commit interference penalties...while the refs were day dreaming!!! Pickens said he didn't care! He is a magician catching a football anywhere near him. I like UGA's stock..it is UP....across the board, with that one exception.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2020

Just think what he could do with the 1st string o-line in there. His running was against the Mizzou starters on defense, but with the 2nd string offense, with no threat of passing the ball.

GO DAWGS!!!!!