Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia recruiting suffers tough beats, as De'Jahn Warren flips, Jimmy Horn commits elsewhere

SystemSystem Posts: 10,501 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia recruiting suffers tough beats, as De'Jahn Warren flips, Jimmy Horn commits elsewhere

The 11 A.M. hour was not a good for the Georgia Bulldogs on the recruiting front, as Georgia saw its first de-commitment of the day and saw a late-rising target pick another school. JUCO cornerback De'Jahn Warren, the No. 1 JUCO cornerback in the country and a 4-star prospect, flipped his commitment from Georgia to

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I feel this is likely good news. We have very limited spots and I never get excited about JUCO transfers or 5'9" WRs. In Kirby I trust.

Go Dawgs! Looking forward to hearing about the recruits that want to be a Dawg!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish both these young men the very best in their futures. However it seems that there may have been some academic fears on the part of both these players. I just can’t understand swapping an opportunity at UGA for these other schools unless it was fear of being able to meet academic requirements, fear of having to wait to long to beat out guys in front of them for playing time or both. No disrespect to them but I agree with Dawg365, I believe we have bigger fish yet to catch to take those two spots. Go Dawgs !!