Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What social media is saying about Georgia football 2021 signing class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,460 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageWhat social media is saying about Georgia football 2021 signing class

The Early Signing Period was once again good for the Georgia program. The Bulldogs ended the day with the No. 3 overall recruiting and all 20 of their commitments have officially signed with the program. Of those, an estimated 16 will enroll early at Georgia, giving them a jumpstart on college life. This Georgia

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Loved that 1st comment from VolBandit bragging about his precious Vols having a better recruiting class than UGa. I then checked the date and noticed it was last April. Bahahaha. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Brock to brock for 6!

Good group of young men this year. I hope they progress quickly.

I am not the first to say it but I do agree with it...If we do not get more upperclassman to stick around for one more season at the G, we will rarely beat Bama. Every season Bama has a relatively sizeable number of draft eligible players forego the draft to improve their stock and win a Natty while consistently stock-piling more five-stars than any other team in the nation. Hearing that Bama pick-up 13 of the top 100 recruits in this cycle is not something that instills confidence in me for our chances. And, don't be misled, Bama will win yet another Natty this year.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We've been alternating with them for the past 4 cycles. This year it was their turn to have the higher ranked class.

I do agree, though, that the early departures are frustrating. It's kind of a catch-22 - until playing for and winning championships year after year is a tangible reality at UGA, the top players that we recruit will be less likely to stick around, making the former all the more difficult.

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

With all this talent accumulation over the past 5 years, it is absolutely necessary that UGA be in the championship conversation each year. We need to be a fixture in the SECCG every year, which means NOT losing to UF when our roster is far superior. Being in the CFP is a tough task given Alabama's pedigree, and the likelihood of the committee placing 2 SEC teams in the playoffs is unlikely at best. But at the very least, the results need to match the talent we have on the roster. 2020 is a whacky year, but my expectations will not waver for this program. We have a top 4 roster and we should perform like it.