Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NCAA report: Florida football dealing with recruiting violations, sanctions and probation

SystemSystem Posts: 10,451 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageNCAA report: Florida football dealing with recruiting violations, sanctions and probation

ATHENS — Florida football violated NCAA recruiting contact rules twice between January and March of 2019, leading to ongoing sanctions per an NCAA.org report. Some of the penalties doled out by the Division I Committee on Infractions have already been served, while others pending will put a dent into future Gators'

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Turns out 2020 wasn't all bad. Go Gator!

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

To paraphrase a saying from old... "The Dawgs shoulda been a eatin' while the Gators were a cheatin'..." Still cannot believe we lost to a UF team where we had overwhelming talent superiority. Had Daniels been ready to play, the game should have had a different outcome - as well as our season.

• Options
    BullDawg88888BullDawg88888 Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

Dawgnation really shouldn't post bad things that happen to other teams here... Hahahha. Just kidding. Love it!!

• Options
    Dawgfan1995Dawgfan1995 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rough penalty there -- not being able to recruit off campus the entire fall is pretty awful....if it was actually a penalty and kept them from doing something that others were able to do.

The show-cause should extend into a real year of recruiting -- not one where everyone was kept oncampus by covid.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My favorite part of the article is the pic at the top.

the dude just makes it so easy to hate Florida football, 😂🤡

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Arrogance knows no boundaries! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nothing to see here. Mullen is without sin, he can do no wrong. Obviously those rules are ridiculous and obsolete.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope we never knowingly cheat to get ahead.

• Options
    CTDCTD Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

Florida taken over the East....yeah right. They cheat and still needed a 3rd string/backup 2-star QB playing against them to win....and ended up with the same number of losses as Georgia in the SEC. Frauds....this year was an anomaly.

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

I really thought FSU was the Clown school since they have a Big Top on campus, but Mullen is the biggest clown, they should lure him to FSU!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And people wonder why their player threw the shoe...

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I agree 💯 we woulda beat the tards, but I also think Bama woulda worn us out for a second time. Once per year is bad enough imo.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Y'all say it with me now, GOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEERS! LOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEERS!

Looks like cousin Eddie could sure use a cold one right about now. 🤣🤣

GOOBERS ****!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Couldn't happen to a more deserving head coach!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mullen...the guy is a fraud in my book. His histrionics/brawls on the field, now recruiting violations. Some role model. He won't have Trask next year either. Who recruits in Seattle anyway? He got a slap on the wrist. One and done...Mullen. See you next year....as UGA will again top the SEC East.