Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Terrion Arnold: 2021 Priority All-American DB breaks down his decision

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageTerrion Arnold: 2021 Priority All-American DB breaks down his decision

All-American Florida DB Terrion Arnold is the biggest remaining 2021 recruiting target for Georgia in this cycle. How does he feel about UGA? How did the Xavian Sorey Jr. signing really help the Bulldogs?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2020

UGA sounds like a match made in heaven for this young man. I am impressed by his maturity, wisdom and work ethic.

I like our chances! Choosing UGA will likely be the second best decision of his life, second only to accepting Christ as his savior.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawg365 I like your comments, especially that last part about best decisions in life. I did a speed read on this article I’ll confess that. But it looks to me that although he seems to like and respect Kirby it’ll be his friendship with Sorey that reels him in. At least I sure hope so. He seems to have allot of loyalty to his home state of Florida ( that’s rapidly becoming more and more rare) and he believes ( I think wrongly) that UF is on the cusp of a National Title. I think he’s wrong on that Mullens caught UGA with a TON of injuries on Defense and a QB that though filled with courage and will power just doesn’t have the talent to compete against the top tier teams in the SEC. I don’t think Mullens will face another Dawgs team like that in 2021. Our Defense will be young but very very talented And because of injuries and now bowl opt outs many of those young guys will have had valuable playing time. Plus we will have Two maybe even Three talented QBs assuming JT stays and I think he will. He should be perfectly healthy by then and will have game experience . SO this young man needs to come on to Athens, play alongside of his good friend and help win a National Title at UGA !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Think we get this young man as his relationship with Sorey and immediate chance at playing time is better than any other school. The rumors are that Georgia was out and is now back in it with Florida and Bama.

• Options
    Dawg01Dawg01 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought he gave great answers top to bottom. And you could see where he would be a great fit at all 5 programs. The kid cannot lose, with maybe the only exception being UF. But with that said, now that a kid can transfer one time and not lose eligibility, he has that ace, that will allow him a 2nd chance without a penalty.

After reading the interview - your guess is as good as mine as to where he ends up.