Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Cincinnati coach Luke Fickell shares biggest challenges Georgia presents

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imageCincinnati coach Luke Fickell shares biggest challenges Georgia presents

Cincinnati coach Luke Fickell shared his thoughts on two of the biggest challenge Georgia football presents in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bhdawgbhdawg Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Time to create havoc on the D line side of the ball. Keep him in the pocket . GATA

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Got to keep the pressure on the QB. He'll be throwing it 40-50 times because we will shut down the run game early.

• Options
    USADawgUSADawg Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ahhh.... the infamous rat poison from the opposing coach.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's going to be an interesting game. How much will the communication be effected on defense with the opt-out's? How much pressure will the Dawg's defense be able to bring.

It looks like the run game is the strength of the Cincinnati offense. I don't see them getting more than 75 YDS on the ground. It will be on the young pups at DB and the pass rush to control the passing game.

I think the Dawg's offense will dominate the game. Dawgs 45 Cincinnati 24.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Believe in our Beloved Dawgs !! Sure hope Richard LeCounte can play and be at least somewhere close to 100%. He’s a DGD and earned it in my book. Same for Milton he’s young and only been at UGA a short time but it’s very clear he loves this team and will give his all when given the opportunity !! Go Dawgs !! GATA !! P.S. I’m just so excited to see our Dawgs play one more time this year, but I want to see them chalk up a nice W and end on a high note going into 2021 !!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think we are better than Ohio State and that Clemson will beat them by 14 points. Hope that those that choose to play are all in and that we start 2021 as a top 5 team.

• Options
    Bigjohnson92Bigjohnson92 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Our speed and size is gonna overwhelm these guys. They’ll be full of emotion early. Then fatigue and reality will set in. We’ve played an all SEC schedule and they’ve played no one. My fear is that Kirby will inevitably let up if we get ahead and let them back in the game. Not worried about our players, I’m worried about our coach. His track record is STRONG in this area.