Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Peach Bowl against Cincinnati a chance to show what Georgia defense might look like in 2021

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited December 2020 in Article commenting
imagePeach Bowl against Cincinnati a chance to show what Georgia defense might look like in 2021

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Georgia football defense figures to look different after 2020 season Georgia defensive coordinator Dan Lanning

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“I love balling with my brothers. That’s the big reason,” Davis said on why he’s playing in the Peach Bowl. “That’s probably the only reason, is I love my team too much, I love my Dawgs too much. I don’t want to opt-out.”

Heck, yeah! Mr. Davis gets it! I loved reading that. This is what it's all about. You ONLY get so many times to put on that Georgia uniform and go to battle with your brothers. Enjoy it while you can.

Now, let's go take care of business, Dawgs! Let's start the new year off the right way, with a great win over those undefeated Bearcats! Stay hungry and GATA!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He said he doesn't want to leave but that doesn't mean he won't. Sounded like in his mind he's leaving, but crossing my fingers.

Hope he realizes if he moves up a few spots by coming back, we're talking millions of dollars potentially. Won't fault him if he leaves but some of these young men need to see it as they are getting paid by coming back, the money is just deferred and building up in an account.

By an insurance policy in case of injury and come on back and ball out , move-up in the Draft and help UGA do something special.

Not 100% sure but if BAMA loses their elite receivers to the draft and their QB, if FLA loses Trask, Ohio St. loses Fields, and Clemson loses Lawrence, then that leaves the door if not wide open then certainly cracked enough for the DAWGS to take it all next year.

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great leadership by Davis!