Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Georgia vs. Cincinnati Peach Bowl GameDay schedule beginning to end

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageDawgNation Georgia vs. Cincinnati Peach Bowl GameDay schedule beginning to end

Georgia football Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl plans for coverage and how to follow the DawgNation team in print, on Twitter and on Facebook and YouTube

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With all due respect to Cincy if the Dawgs lose to them, then Dawgs fans need to be Very, Very concerned !! Worried would be a better word. KS @ UGA has out recruited them with five hands down !! And unless he’s hiding them some where else on his person he only has two hands !! The Dawgs are By Far better in every way at least on paper than they are talent, size, speed, experience vs tougher opponents than they are !! Lose and it would pretty much Have to be on KS and his coaching staff !! Really if the Dawgs barely win by a close score it would be plenty cause for concern (worry). Now all that said I Do believe the Bearcats are a Very Good team among their own level of talent. I believe they will play the Dawgs very tough in the first half out of pride, desire to win, and sheer heart. BUT I’m thinking and believing that about midway through the third qtr. the Dawgs will overwhelm them and start to break away bigger and faster as the game goes on. Leaving the Bearcats to only put up perhaps a pair of FGs in the second half. I won’t try to predict an exact score but I believe the Dawgs will win by At Least 3 TD’s maybe even More. With emphasis on More. Not trying to trash the Bearcats even though it sounds like it. But IF Kirby Smart and his coaching staff did Their job the Bearcats will be playing way over their heads. ***** Caution !! Dawgs The Players DOneed to come in motivated and desiring to win. If they come in sleep waking could be Trouble !! But That To rests on the shoulders of Kirby and his staff. Even with the injuries and opt outs we Still have Plenty of firepower on Both sides of the ball IF the HC and staff earned their pay !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh and meant to add ironically in many cases I have a tendency to pull for the underdog. But not this time !! Many college football fans across the nation despise the SEC. And I’m sure many are drooling at the possibility of the Dawgs losing. I just hope the Zebras are truly neutral and call a fair and honest game. I hope They don’t have some inner desire to render the underdog an assist in plural plays And a secret desire to give an SEC team a loss. I’ve seen games over the years where it sure Seemed that way . ***** Like the infamous off sides call on the Dawgs vs Bama in the Natty !! The official that made that nasty call admitted After he retired that he made a mistake and that if he could go back in time he would Not have called it !! So he was to proud or embarrassed or maybe even Afraid to simply pick up the flag and call No Penalty ??!!?! Oh well water waaaaay past the bridge !! Go Dawgs !! Sic Em !!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The question may get answered today of : Who has done more with less or who has done less with more?

WE should win , plain and simple. IF talent is the only thing that matters. If coaching and talent both matter then we should win easily if we have both.

What could happen, and I hope it doesn't, is that coaching is the single greatest factor, 1) if all things are equal talent wise, or 2) that coaching is the single greatest factor for a teams success, even with lessor talent.

I'll even throw in a 3rd possibility, that a group that plays together as a team of one is sometimes (not always) greater than the sum of the individual pieces.

Go Dawgs!