Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Social media reacts to uneven start, George Pickens excellence for Georgia in Peach Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageSocial media reacts to uneven start, George Pickens excellence for Georgia in Peach Bowl

The new year has not gotten off to a stellar start for the Georgia Bulldogs, as they trail Cincinnati 14-10 in the Peach Bowl. A positive note for Georgia has been the play of wide receiver George Pickens, who has been nearly unguardable for the Bulldogs. Pickens had an unreal diving catch early in the game and

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is this what Georgia going to look like in 2021

• Options

Georgia cannot go for the home run every passing play. They need to throw some intermediate passes.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have to Eat everything I said Pre-game. Unless the Dawgs explode on Both sides of the ball right about NOW they are gonna lose this game to a team who recruited ONE 4 star in the last four years

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The primary fault rests on KS and his staff. Excuses are for losers. Yes Cincy pretty Dawg gone good team . And they ate playing Very hard. But Still the Dawgs should not be losing to them. So it’s a failure in Coaching primarily.

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If this is a preview of next year, the word "****" comes to mind. How does a team full of blue chip 4 and 5 stars not run a team like Cincy off the field? Gotta be coaching.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If so, going to be a repeat of 2020 ( if that good) it will definitely be a long, tough season

• Options

Everyone needs to stop talking about Kirby recruiting classes. They really haven't proven anything. The year they went to the Championship game was with Mark Richt recruits.

• Options
    traildawg51traildawg51 Posts: 46 ✭✭✭ Junior

Maybe it is just me, but I don't want to see comments on social media by former players who quit on their teammates.

• Options
    sutherngasuthernga Posts: 30 ✭✭ Sophomore

I've told you all about Kirby a year ago when he allowed Justin Fields to leave over Jake Fromm. This is who is and his coaching hasn't been to be desired. He's Mark Richt 2.0 with better talent. He doesn't know what to do with them. The Offensive Line is horrible. The players are not motivated. I don't see anyone motivating the players on the sideline.

• Options

I don't know if Kirby had better talent than Richt. If we are talking about recruiting rankings, yeah maybe. If we talking about how the team play on the field, probably not. But if he has better talent but haven't done much more than. Richt is saying something

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All you arm chair coaches, How Bout Them Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior