Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia QB JT Daniels stayed California cool on Peach Bowl game-winning drive

SystemSystem Posts: 10,422 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia QB JT Daniels stayed California cool on Peach Bowl game-winning drive

All. About. The team.@jtdaniels06#GoDawgs #CFAPeachBowl pic.twitter.com/I11SxaH2fB — Georgia Football (@GeorgiaFootball) January 1, 2021 Georgia quarterback JT Daniels had the weight of the Georgia football program on his shoulders with 1:28 remaining and no timeouts left, the Bulldogs down 21-19. Daniels, a redshirt

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT Daniels is the QB we need at UGA. I look forward to him having a whole off season with his teammates to really get in synch. Our offense could be deadly next season.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am very grateful for this nail-biter of a win. We nearly lost this game because of the terrible play of the O-Line. Man it was painful to watch our offensive line get pushed around ALL NIGHT. The bad play calling was also difficult to stomach.

God bless the players, coaches and staff that made this season possible!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Cincinnati was a playoff team, they came to play. Good game.

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Can I just vent and say how much a can’t stand Ohio state? They recruit as well as anyone every year, but no matter if they play 6 games or 12, they enter the playoff fresh off of a high school schedule. We need to really reconsider how we schedule college football or at least expand the playoff considerably so teams like them have to beat 3 or 4 good teams.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Like to see him put on a few pounds. Fields took a hit that would have broken JT in half.

• Options

Truth is we didn't have a good enough O-Line this year. Not championship caliber anyway. Ohio St. has an impressive one. I truly thought Clemson would win by 10-14. So wrong.

Another truism is under Chaney we didn't have the right offensive system to feature Fields. He's so much more than a throw on 3rd down if you need to game manager. Shame Kirby didn't recognize it. Hope we get stouter in the trenches on offense. That 63 yard toss he just made was a thing of beauty.

• Options

There goes another one. Fields ballin out. No doubt in my mind Kirby doesn't try to run the clock out in that situation.

Game on BAMA!!

• Options
    WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Excited to hopefully see JT back next year with a full spring and fall under his belt. Feel he has great potential to be a top pick next year if he comes back.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT Daniels will have to learn to get a first down with his feet here and there for UGA to have a shot next year. His wheels are flat, but he has composure for 4th game.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh dear god, why am I seeing Google ads for Bama???

• Options
    bigdawg88bigdawg88 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

Actually, considering how bad they whooped up on Clem's son I'd say the ACC is looking highly suspect. Perhaps we should swap out the AAC for the ACC in the Power 5 groupings.