Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Tennessee turmoil takes twist with money allegedly delivered in McDonald's bags

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageTennessee turmoil takes twist with money allegedly delivered in McDonald's bags

Tennessee football finds itself in a downward spiral amid an NCAA investigation that figures to bring heavy sanctions after 10 staffers were fired on Monday

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

so you order a #1 and get a bag of cash at Tennessee???

• Options
    DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

I wonder what Cade thinks about leaving UGA now? With the way he did it, what is now happening in so apropos. I wonder if any cash changed hands in that fiasco?

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is Pruitt smelling his player's breath in the image above? Maybe singing I will Always Love you to him? 🤣🤣

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Breaking News! The Bag-Man identified as Ronald McDonald!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This sure puts a new spin on the Cade Mays transfer.

Greedy Mr. Mays tries to get Georgia to pay him, and UGA said no.

So, Greedy Mr. Mays packs his kid up and goes to Tennessee, where they're handing out Ca$h in McDonald bags.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lord yes! It will be at least a decade before Dawg fans will have to listen to drunken, orange clad hillbillies “singing” Rocky Top!

Reliable sources have told Dan Patrick that Pruitt’s legal team plans to contend the Hamburgler was responsible for the McDonalds bags of cash.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This gives new meaning to the old saying "old money bags". On another note, McDonalds announced yesterday that it had it's biggest earnings day in the history of the company and that it plans to change it's mascot from Ronald McDonald to SMOKEY McDonald.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Shoot, they may also hire the attorney for “Ole 9 Fingers” (Cade’s dad) and blame it on the bag....or maybe even a folding chair. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2021

Looks as if mcdonalds finally got a drive thru order correct.. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving customer 😆

• Options
    bogarttadbogarttad Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think they got caught when an angry recruit let the cat out of the "bag" when he found he had no fries!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oops! Well, looks like Cade Mays made the WRONG decision...this is going to affect their football program, recruiting, and success for at least several years.

Too bad I'm a Chick-Fil-A man...

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish UGA fans here would let go of whatever hurt you received from the Mays family and stop smearing their name. There is a higher standard at UGA. Is it too much to ask our fanbase to rise to a higher standard too?

Personally, I take no pleasure in hearing about the sinful acts of others, even if they are the competition. I pray that Pruitt and company have repentant hearts over this. I want to always beat the stuffing out of the Vols but not like this.

I also hope the recruits that kept the money are sanctioned, even if they now wear a UGA uniform. It's better those young men are punished and learn from the mistake than move deeper in sin for getting away with it.

Go Dawgs, praise God for wisdom!!!!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You don't think that this is the first time Tennessee has been cheating, do you???

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dan Patrick has no proof of his claim about cash in McDonald's bags. He also made the claim UGA has gotten sloppy in recruiting. He should have to reveal his sources