Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: 'Wild card' Jamie Newman primed, focused on Senior Bowl week showing

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: 'Wild card' Jamie Newman primed, focused on Senior Bowl week showing

Former Georgia and Wake Forest quarterback Jamie Newman is dialed in and ready to compete at the Senior Bowl in Mobile this week

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am sure if Newman finds himself at the bottom of the QB list he will opt out due to the "various new stains of covid 19!"

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think that would be referred to as DGDS. D@mn3d Good Dawg Sh1+.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, I hope he has a bright future... but a slow one getting started. I'm hoping for him to have a 5th+ round position and know that he could've been 1st round with us had he stayed and competed.

I mean, clearly JT is the better fit, BUT he didn't get his chance till late. Does this mean that Mathis was ahead of him in the QB rankings?

• Options
    87dawg87dawg Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey, maybe next we can have a story about Washington State QB Gunner Cruz. He is about as relevant to this site as jamie newman. And he is in the transfer portal so there is that. Or maybe we can get a story on Henry Blackburn, a freshman DB at Colorado State. I think he may have heard of UGA so that is relevance.

Or are we only doing Senior Bowl players that have nothing to do with the University of Georgia? In that case, can we get an article on Brian Mills, out of North Carolina Central? I mean, if we are going to go full on irrelevant to UGA, let's do the story some real justice.

• Options
    ziggyholidayziggyholiday Posts: 492 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Click bait article?

Me: Checks author....yup, looks right.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hearing about Jamie newman is getting as old as hearing about quitter Justin fields. Dawgnation, please stop writing about those 2. Thanks.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    busterchapbusterchap Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why do you keep posting this crap? We aren't interested in a former Wake Forest player! Please STOP!

• Options
    mlm1947mlm1947 Posts: 20 ✭✭ Sophomore

who cares about a player who attempted to sabotage our season...