Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mel Kiper Jr. has surprising Bulldog in first round of his 2021 NFL Mock Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageMel Kiper Jr. has surprising Bulldog in first round of his 2021 NFL Mock Draft

Tyson Campbell did not have the year that some thought. The Georgia junior started every game for the Bulldogs and played well at times, whether it be making an interception against South Carolina or a key pass breakup against Cincinnati. But there were also times Campbell wasn't at his best. The Alabama and Florida

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Tyson can go that high more power to him. If I'm a GM or headcoach, I wouldn't use my pick for him, that high. Azeez yes!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Slim chance Campbell is taken in the first round. If you owned a billion dollar franchise would you use your first round pick on a kid with tremendous talent but that will likely need another year or two of coaching, practice and playing time to be able to meet his potential. He is a late second round. He was not ever dominant for us, dominant players are picked first. Had he stayed one more year he would have certainly been a first rounder next year. I hope I am wrong. Go Campbell!

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

no way Tyson Campbell gets drafted in the first round,

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2021

Dawgs in the Draft. I'll give it a shot so I can look back on it.

1st round- Azeez Ojulari

2nd- Tyson Campbell

3rd- Eric Stokes, (Monte Rice late 3rd or early 4th)

4th- Richard Lecounte

5th- Trey Hill, Ben Cleveland

6th- Malik Herring

Mark Webb and DJ Daniel signs undrafted FA

• Options
    HunkerDawgHunkerDawg Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

The NFL is not a developmental league. Guys with so much potential for improvement shouldn't go. I think Tyson and DJ made big mistakes.