Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

SEC to announce 2021 Georgia football schedule on Wednesday

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageSEC to announce 2021 Georgia football schedule on Wednesday

Georgia knows its SEC opponents for the 2021 schedule, but it does not yet know the dates for those games. But fans won't have to wait much longer for those, as the SEC announced it will reveal the 2021 SEC schedule on Wednesday at 2 p.m.

The SEC Network will

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2021

Argh....much prefer the All-SEC schedule rather than throwing in a couple of cupcakes every season for no benefit to us...with the cupcakes it's just a chance for injuries and even a possible loss when some of the players really don't want to be there.

• Options
    SufferinginAtlantaSufferinginAtlanta Posts: 58 ✭✭✭ Junior

So the best home game will probably be Kentucky? Could be Missouri. Possibly Arkansas. Ugh.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We should play Vandy in Athens this fall to make up for the 2 cancellations from last season. I hope our new AD will push and fight for this.

• Options
    3Dawgs3Dawgs Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Are you sayin’ I get to watch Georgia football in my season ticket seats with my wife and our neighbor season ticket holders next year?!?

Hot ****!

do not care if it is against Kentucky or Clemson!

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    WildmanSlayerWildmanSlayer Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ Junior

If I'm not mistaken the SEC used the west team schedules for 2021- Arkansas, and 2022 - Mississippi State, to make up this past 2020 SEC schedule, because of Covid-19, wouldn't they go to the 2023 schedule for the West Team for this years 2021 schedule?