Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football senior DB Prather Hudson transferring to Illinois

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football senior DB Prather Hudson transferring to Illinois

Georgia football is losing another defensive back with senior Prather Hudson moving on via transfer to Illinois this spring

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

DGD!

Hate to see you leave Prather. Thank you for everything you have done for our beloved school and program. Best of luck to you at Illinois!

• JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Godspeed Prather Hudson, DGD. Dawgnation we be rooting for the Illini to knock off Ohio State next season! I might even tune in to watch now that I have a rooting interest.

• MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Best of luck at Illinois! Prather Hudson is a DGD!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Prather = DGD

We will miss you and wish you the best of luck at Illinois. Please give our regards to Luke Ford......another DGD.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DGD.

Wonder why he's leaving. No clues within the article which makes the article seem like something's missing.

Who, what, where, when, why, and how?

Go, Dawgs!

• jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

Another one hits the road. Rather than linger too long on the why's, I would like to see an article on who we have or shooting for to fill the vacated spots. This is near term stuff and is a little more pertinent on who we are recruiting for 22 and 23.

• KBPKBP Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

With the limited carries he got, I think he may be able to play RB at Illinois because he does have talent. His tweets with Laura Rutledge were LEGENDARY! One of the greatest pick up lines EVER! Well done Prather and I hope you do well at Illinois.

• vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Always a DGD! He's leaving because he wants to play. Even with all of the losses, he will still be buried in the depth chart. I wish him nothing but success in his future.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm with you. I mean, is he going to start or even be in the two-deep rotation at Illinois? Does he have a better shot at going to the NFL from there? If not, why leave UGA? Hopefully, he knows all those answers. I wish him well. Go Dawgs!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck on your new adventure! DGD!!. I'll be looking forward to seeing you get 100 yards rushing in a game!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best of luck in your future Mr. Hudson..GoDAWGS!

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now there's a man that put in the work. I hope he get's to have a magical season up there.

• mlm1947mlm1947 Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

God Bless him....walk-on’s got what it takes...

DGD

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great work ethic, tough decision! Good luck!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He worked for what he received. Always will be a DGD.

• TrippTripp Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It’s not about the NFL for Prather. Prather has given Georgia everything he has. He wants an opportunity to see the field more in his final season of his football career. He is not going to get that at Georgia. He deserves a shot somewhere and I’m proud for him. Any true Dawg fan cannot be upset with Hudson for wanting a shot to finish his college career on the field in a bigger capacity. You also have to wonder if his scholarship was needed at Georgia and Kirby helped him find a place.

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anytime a guy transfers to a non-Top 25 school, you can't be mad at them. Best of luck to you man.