Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia sets tentative dates for G-Day Game, spring start

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia sets tentative dates for G-Day Game, spring start

Georgia football has 3 keys to get done before the start of spring drills on March 16 leading up to April 17 G-Day Game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't underestimate the potential impact of Daijun Edwards at RB... true frosh averaged nearly 6 yards per.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gonna be So nice for JT having all those quality RBs to bang opposing D’s. And not just necessarily pounding the ball up the middle though I’m sure there will be plenty of that. But speed & finesse running to !! And the ever present threat of a pass to Cook or Kenny Mac as well as the other backs !! Then looking at the Receivers situation figures to be considerable better. Then TE’s like the Big O !! The potential for this Offense is off the charts !! The potential. But players gotta fully buy in and work their butts off. O line gotta jell and have quality 2’s and 3’s ready to go in and play in case of injury with very little to no drop off in performance. I’m really, really excited about what this Offense could do. Defense should be stout up front thanks to some great Dawgs deciding to stay another year. We lost some good guys in the LBs slots but there are some talented guys there that got quality playing time in 2020 and are chaffing at the bit to showcase their skills. Secondary is raw but talented. Depth there is a little scary. But I think KS may have just hired the right man to coach that unit up. Special Teams should still be pretty good. All in all this Dawgs team is looking pretty solid top to bottom. And I can’t say enough how much as a fan I appreciate ALL the Dawgs that came back another year to Finish Business !!!! Go Dawgs !! Sic Em !!!