Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football 2021 schedule: quick takes on each game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football 2021 schedule: quick takes on each game

Georgia football has one of the easier schedules in the SEC this time around at first glance of the league-wide slate released on Wednesday

Read the full story here

Comments

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I prefer the all-SEC schedule of this season over throwing in the cupcake teams that aren't doing the Dawgs any good at all....just chances for injuries and players not amped for the game and sleeping at the wheel.

Auburn will probably be the toughest game, but we should still handily deal with the War Eagles. SEC East Title is ours to lose...GO DAWGS!!

• SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Forgot Mason was at Auburn. That is scary!

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is what I am paying $3500 for next year......think I prefer the ALL-SEC schedule!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's crazy to think Georgia's play-off chances could increase so drastically because of the outcome of the first game of the season, but if the Dawg's do live up to their pre-season billing, I don't see them losing to any other team on the schedule.

It will clearly be the same for Clemson, and with how down the ACC is, likely even more so.

Georgia- Clemson, the rivalry renewed! It's going to be a huge game for both sides.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am willing to bet that Smart, for the first time in his career, runs up the score on Vanderbilt.

Auburn will will be formidable in a few years; but, we will handle them soundly in 2021.