Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Cover 4: The biggest offseason concern for the Georgia football team is ....

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2021 in Article commenting
imageCover 4: The biggest offseason concern for the Georgia football team is ....

The month prior to spring practice is always ripe for questions and off-season concerns. What is the biggest concern for the 2021 Georgia football team? The DawgNation Cover 4 crew has their ideas.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can any of the UGA receivers achieve 1,000 yards in receiving this year? It's been too long for a player at UGA to attain that mark.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OK I admit I speed read this article. But another name to keep solid in mind is Kearis Jackson. I don’t know how many times he’ll be targeted among this group of receivers and got to factor in TE’s and probably Cook & Kenny Mac as RBs getting targeted to. But I think that when Jackson gets the ball thrown his way he’ll make the most of it. I just like the way he plays. He seems to give his very best and is willing to stretch out to catch the ball knowing that ground ain’t gonna feel real good when he lands !! Just seems like a highly motivated player. I sure hope he’ll be even more motivated This year and does some great things . Course I hope that for All our beloved Dawgs !! Should be a very exciting Offense to watch, Especially if the O Line develops solid chemistry and They are highly motivated !! Go Dawgs !! Sic Em !!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would think that Pickens is certainly Capable of doing that. But to keep the Offense more dynamic and stop opposing D’s from wanting to double up on him he may not get enough targets to make that happen. Like I posted earlier there’s so many guys to share the wealth with. Then when you think about mixing the strictly running plays in to will make it very difficult for him to have the number of targets to him to make that happen. But he sure has the talent and athleticism to do it !!