Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Big Bear Alexander: The 5 best things he told DawgNation this week

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2021 in Article commenting
imageBig Bear Alexander: The 5 best things he told DawgNation this week

We used the phrase "best" in the headline, but the recent 1-on-1 live interview that 5-star Georgia commit Big Bear Alexander had on "Before the Hedges" was filled with some unforgettable moments.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Very well spoken young man. I cannot wait to see him terrorizing the line of scrimmage at UGA. He will be an immediate impact player at a time when our D-Line will need him in 2022. I love his film. He IS a 5-star regardless of the rankings say. Players like him are what championship teams are made of!

Much love from Dawgnation to Big Bear!

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

I love this kid already. It was the Disney trip for me, to be that young and understand the importance of family moments is absolutely incredible. I buried my mother yesterday, so that one hits hard for me, but I love my Dawgs and have to keep up with every piece of info I can digest.

My cousin Larry Armstrong from Albany, GA was one of the first black players in the 70s so Win, lose, draw (preferably win a Natty) I am a Dawg fan for life.

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Agree! Great interview with Jeff, well spoken and genuine! Looking forward to watching him dominate!