Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Malaki Starks: The DawgNation Sunday read on a vital 5-star target

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2021 in Article commenting
imageMalaki Starks: The DawgNation Sunday read on a vital 5-star target

DawgNation offers up one of its long-form Sunday reads on a vital Georgia football recruiting target. The reporting here on 5-star Malaki Starks shows why he is such a vital need for the 2022 recruiting class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jeff, amazing piece! Let's hope all the forces working near and in Starks will allow him to choose UGA! He would be a great player, but probably a better person to have on campus and in the locker room!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow, great article and I pray this awesome young man stays close to home and play for his state team. He’s a winner and a really wonderful person. Go Dawgs and go Malaki!!!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It would be great if he became a Dawg!

• dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope he's a Dawg, and I hope to meet him one day in any case, Dawg or not. Good luck!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well written article Jeff! Lots of meat on this bone. Malaki Starks will bring new dimension to the team he picks. Wonderful character and matching talent. Awesome young man. UGA would love to have him sign.

• RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Whew boy! Between this and the Bear Alexander article, my heart has been tugged at this UGA recruits this weekend. Due to our Natty drought, I had somewhat drifted from following recruiting because for so long we hear about this great athlete and that one coming and haven't yet reached the pinnacle. However, this two past stories have kinda revealed that I lost sight of what is most important. Good job Dawgnation, good job.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Malaki, sounds like greatness to me! Come be a DAWG young man, you make the world a better place.