Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart talks confidence in quarterbacks, concerns with offensive line

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited March 2021 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart talks confidence in quarterbacks, concerns with offensive line

ATHENS — Kirby Smart said he’ll only be as involved with the Georgia football offense “as much as I need to be” next season. It’s no different than any other year, the Bulldogs’ sixth-year head coach explained on 680 The Fan earlier this week. “I don’t spend a lot of time deciding what’s in, and what’s not in

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We would definitely be better with Pickens and we'll be just fine without him. With the recruits Smart has brought in, losing one player should not derail the entire season. Urban Meyer won a Natty with a third team QB. Let's go Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And UGA won a Natty with number 34, do you really think they would have won it without him? I believe slim and none would be the answer, and none would lead the guesses.

• Options
    Billy2131Billy2131 Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Now we are hearing the offensive line is not coming along where Smart wants it to be? We have 18 Offensive lineman on scholarship over in Athens and we cannot find an above talented player to step up and take command of the right tackle position?

I've been hearing and reading for months now how we need Salyer to move to right guard his natural position. However, where the hell are the 4 or 5 guys that we recruited to play this position right now? One cannot put weight on, one played like crap in the Peach Bowl, One has been recruited over it seems and one is a Freshman

This is a big year for our 2nd year Offensive line coach to coach is loaded 4 and 5 star stable into shape. Right now the offensive line is a **** Show it feels like from the limited information outta fortress Kirbyville