Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

WATCH: All-American LB Jalon Walker breaks down why he chose UGA

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited March 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: All-American LB Jalon Walker breaks down why he chose UGA

Jalon Walker is now a Georgia Bulldog. What did the Bulldogs do to earn that commitment? What did Glenn Schumann and a red solo cup have to do with all of that?

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgDaddyDawgDaddy Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

Happy Birthday coach indeed, welcome to the DawgNation Jalon.

• DawgDaddyDawgDaddy Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore
  • Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

“It was drip to me.”

Gotta admit, that’s slang I am unfamiliar with.

Anyway, congrats to the young man and welcome to the family! Go dogs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One top recruit. Welcome Jalon! You are just what UGA needs. Happy birthday Coach Schumann...some gift!

• LamardleeLamardlee Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

I really like this young man after listening to this interview. . He seems to be a very level headed and mature individual,, and it looks like he can flat out play. I believe he will be DGD and am very happy he chose us. Good luck young man. And I hope you win the multiple national championships of which you speak.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bootin Scootin Boogie. Any more recruits like boots?