Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football shares highlights, scenes from first spring scrimmage

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football shares highlights, scenes from first spring scrimmage

The Georgia Bulldogs were back in Sanford Stadium on Saturday as Georgia held its ninth practice and first scrimmage of the spring. Following the practice, the Georgia football Twitter account shared some highlights from the afternoon. The school also put out some photos from the practice as well.

Read the full story here

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish the very best for All our beloved Dawgs !! I hope players will reach heights that they only dreamed of !! But I want to see receiver D-Rob have a huge breakout year !! This is his final hoorah need to show up Big Demetris for yourself and for your team !! We Need you and All the receivers to really light it up this year !! Keep your eyes on the prize you Hairy Dawgs !! Go Dawgs !! GATA !!

• WCHWCH Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Things seem to be going well the Spring as expected. There are young players who showing up earlier than expected and making an impression in practice and the seasoned players are setting the example and leadership that sets the tone for the "WHY" and a championship season. Can't wait for April 17. GO DAWGS!!!