Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Dawg bites: Receiver injuries, Australian punters, Power 5 opponents

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
imageDawg bites: Receiver injuries, Australian punters, Power 5 opponents

It’s been a week of good and bad news out of UGA spring practice in Athens

Read the full story here

Comments

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article Bill. I wonder if our recent issues at WR have gotten Arik Gilbert’s attention. He’s an amazing player and can dominate as both a WR and TE. My only concern is how he may be “high maintenance” and has rejected UGa twice for LSU and the Gators. Sounds like we won’t know his destination until classes start in June. Stay tuned and Go Dawgs!!!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm interested in the 2022 punter. Aussie Rules Football players are very fit. They can kick for distance on the fly, with opponents literally in their faces, and can bring it in and run. Might be fun to watch.

• TrippTripp Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Over reaction, we don’t need to go to the portal for receivers and I really suspect all but Pickens will be available come fall. Rosemy -Jacksaint is my concern there. We don’t need Gilbert and no one in the portal can replace Pickens. I hope we invest and reward what we have. Georgia recruits at a very high level and the talent is superb at the receiver position.