Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Golf Match

MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know. Why are you bringing up golf on the weekend of Georgia's Spring Game?

Well I know there are a few golf fans on here. And we've had a few Dawgs contending for top-10 finishes recently. Like Brian Harmon at the Masters.

But I just couldn't help notice on the European Tour, the Austrian Open, the playoff between an American vs. a German. BTW, forget about Googling the Austrian Open, Google will redirect your search to the Australian Open as in tennis, not golf. You have to include golf in your search.

So how does 3 become 7? The German golfer hits his first ball into the water. His second shot lands on the green, but the ball spins back towards the hole and eventually rolls into the water too. His third shot lands on the green and stays. They've got him laying 7. I've got him laying 5. I watched the replay. Twice. Did I miss something?

Comments

• Options
    mmoondawgmmoondawg Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

Perhaps you only saw Max Kieffer play his shots from the drop zone? He found the water off of the tee and twice from the drop zone which would be laying 7.

• Options
    MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That explains it. I'm guessing one of the shots from the drop zone got missed due to commercial.