Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Richard LeCounte: 3 things to know about the 2021 NFL Draft prospect

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited April 2021 in Article commenting
imageRichard LeCounte: 3 things to know about the 2021 NFL Draft prospect

Richard LeCounte was a key piece of the Georgia defense in each of the past three seasons and is likely to be taken in the 2021 NFL Draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• booker0815booker0815 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

I love the guys in the draft. I want to see each one drafted as high as possible. However, over the last 3 years, it has been our secondary that has been the weakness of our defense. When we play good teams it is always our secondary that seems to get beat. I know people will look at numbers and say our secondary was elite but the eye test and the results against good offenses says different. Again, I love these guys but if we have 5 guys, with experience, about to get drafted and yet we could not slow down AL, FL, LSU, OK (rose bowl- slightly before these guys prime) is there something with our scheme or coaching that needs revisiting?

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Patrick Surtain of BAMA will be a top 10 pick they say. Why is it that BAMA seems to have all these top 10 or 1st round picks and we do good to get 1 in each year, or maybe a 2nd rounder. I thought we were recruiting at the same level?????

• WCHWCH Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He was a team leader from the time he signed, a great player and a great Dawg. I wish him the best in the nfl and know that his future is secure financially and in the annals of the nfl. I hope the falcons are smart enough to snag him.