Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football podcast: ESPN gives UGA the compliment fans wanted to hear

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited May 2021 in General
imageGeorgia football podcast: ESPN gives UGA the compliment fans wanted to hear

<i>Georgia football is the No. 1 topic every day on DawgNation Daily — the daily podcast for Georgia Bulldogs fans. Catch up on everything happening with UGA athletics with host Brandon Adams and the DawgNation experts as they break down the latest Georgia football recruiting news and discuss coach Kirby Smart’s quest to return the Bulldogs to the top of the SEC. On episode No. 1,434 (May 5, 2021) of the podcast, Georgia fans can hear a discussion about what ESPN said about Georgia’s wide receivers in its reassessment of the Bulldogs in its recently-updated preseason top 25.</i>

Read the full story here

Comments

• dukedookdukedook Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Hey BA:

1st of all, I agree that the podcast cool down is a GREAT addition to the show and you should never worry about going too long on our behalf.

my question: I know you’ve been crunching the numbers to get statistical indicators for what a playoff caliber team should look like next year, but in my opinion, the best indicator of a productive season to come is the fact that so many of our quality guys came back for a final season because they believe they can really make it happen in 2021. Do you agree? What are your thoughts on this?