Home Diamond Dawgs Baseball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Did I see this right?

JPBJPB Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited May 2021 in Diamond Dawgs Baseball

Diamond Dawgs are out and LSU in?

Comments

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2021

With all the injuries we've had; especially in the rotation, I didn't expect much (if we got in. ) But to not get in and LSU does.... That's freakin pathetic. I hate committees. RPI is supposed to be a huge factor in getting in. The only thing I can think of is all of our injuries were factors and they just knew we didn't have enough arms. That along with being a really young team and therefore would take a spot that maybe a Baylor or someone with a similar resume could have gotten in with.

Still have some time to go but Stricklin is putting another really strong class together. Stud pitcher from Houston county shut down Lassiter in the state championship game is a Dawg. That's 2 HOCO guys in our rotation next year MAYBE. Childers will be a factor.

• BillyDawg1BillyDawg1 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Going 5-12 beginning with the April loss to Tech was always going to be hard to overcome. I've been mostly disappointed in the team's performance for the past 2 months, so this doesn't sting much.

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Imo that awbarn series is where we lost out. Worst team in the SEC