Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Social media reacts to Georgia football additions of Arik Gilbert, Derion Kendrick

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imageSocial media reacts to Georgia football additions of Arik Gilbert, Derion Kendrick

Georgia landed two big players out of the transfer portal in Arik Gilbert and Derion Kendrick.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Holy cow, what a Frickin FANTASTIC day it is to be a GEORGIA BULLDOG!!

Gilbert, Kendrick, Smith, Turnage...all elite players that can help immediately. Kirby has got to be smiling today fellas!

Vegas oddsmakers are going to have to update the Clemson spread....I see Dawgs by a touchdown now. We've filled in our holes pretty nicely. Just need to figure out the musical chair shuffle of the OL now...and keep players healthy this summer.

A Natty run??!?! ....why YES, of course!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes Sir !! Amen !! And Alrighty Then !! So excited to be a Dawgs Fan !! Kirby & Company struck gold or should I say crystal today ??!!?? Gooooo Dawgs !!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope we stay the underdog vs clemson. We play better as an underdog. Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to go! Kirby and Company getting it done! GOOOOOODAWGS!

• Options
    GardenDawgGardenDawg Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior

Reading ESPN and the narrative is we have a full room at TE. Arik should line up as a WR, he did this the majority of the time at Marietta and LSU. Not rocket science!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on Matt Luke, the only thing possibly stopping a serious run for the Natty is the O-Line. Coach them boys UP!!!!

• Options
    vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

We don't have enough number "1"'s for all these guys!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I look forward to the day when we're the team to beat, say as in BAMA or Clemson. That will mean that we have arrived and are living up to our potential and talent instead of trying to surprise people or catch them off guard.

I know we haven't won a Natty yet. But if and when we do it will be because we have put all the pieces together(I see them coming together more every day) and it won't be because we were the underdog in important games, or you were sitting in your special spot in your house where you always watch the game from.

• Options
    ugambaugamba Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

The pressure just got real to win that natty. I don't see an excuse with this squad.