Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UnderDawgs: Georgia faces mighty Oklahoma in WCWS clash in Oklahoma City

SystemSystem Posts: 10,488 admin
edited June 2021 in Article commenting
imageUnderDawgs: Georgia faces mighty Oklahoma in WCWS clash in Oklahoma City

Mighty Oklahoma softball and more than 10,000 of its crimson & cream fans will be waiting at Hall of Fame Stadium to send Georgia home in today’s noon elimination game at the Women’s College World Series.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Mike Griffith I know you're just as excited as I am, but we play tomorrow (Saturday at noon). 😁

GO DAWGS!

• Options

And that was a heck of a game by JMU against Oklahoma not long ago. The JMU pitcher is a great athlete. That play where she dove to tag the runner out in the 7th, ought to make ESPNs top play of the week. Incredible play,

• Options
    DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone up for hiring JMU’s softball coach? Those ladies are well coached

• Options
    MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DAWGFORLIFE1988 It's in the first sentence.

• Options

Game day!

Let's GO DAWGS!

• Options

Well, our season has ended. Oh well, at least we knocked the Goobers out of it on their home field, so I'm just as happy about that as I would be had we won the national championship. Maybe we can win it all next year!

GO DAWGS!