Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Florida coach Dan Mullen excited but uncertain about Gators’ reload on offense

SystemSystem Posts: 10,528 admin
edited July 2021 in Article commenting
imageFlorida coach Dan Mullen excited but uncertain about Gators’ reload on offense

HOOVER, Ala. — Florida coach Dan Mullen kicked off SEC Media Days on Monday saying he doesn’t plan to fit a square peg into a round hole, as far as the type of offense the Gators’ will run this season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SCREW THEM CHUMPS!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    SWDawg68SWDawg68 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He is a clown!!!

He said, Emory is a top 5 signal caller in the NATION??????? Huh???? How???? Why??? HE wont make it through a whole season

Referring to his lack of starts, stats and completions - "He has been here 3 years man, he has experienced the flow of big games, witnesses 3 Florida and Georgia games, a SEC Championship and Big Bowl games, HUH?????, Put me in Coach Mullet!!, I have experienced 45 years of SEC football!

Compared him and DAK "Figuratively" Huh????? I believe his constipation has ambidextrously affected his moral fortitude or per se, his lack cracktivity, you just have to believe it and it will happen!!!

He is a GOOBER and thank the trustees and BoD for UGA, he is not with us!

We will pound them into the sand's of Jacksonville beach!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

8-4 season, with a prolific offense! Mullen, GOOD LUCK retaining your position as head coach in 2022. Few things bring a smile to my face more than hearing the head coach of Florida say their 8-4 season was "great."

I cannot wait to beat the snot out of them this year!!!!!!!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The fact that Jones gets the only mention as the starting QB for the Gators is a great indicator of Mullins ability to recruit and use the portal to strengthen his team. Thank the Lord Gator Nation is buying into the "great year" rhetoric of their clown coach!

• Options
    MinterDawgMinterDawg Posts: 11 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thanks Mike for taking out all of the "uhhhhh's" It would have been a 10 pager!!

• Options
    Ga_fan1969Ga_fan1969 Posts: 34 ✭ Freshman

Am I mistaken. I sure thought I was on dawgnation