Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Dabo Swinney: Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei ‘at his best’ in Tigers’ final fall scrimmage

SystemSystem Posts: 10,471 admin
edited August 2021 in Article commenting
imageWATCH Dabo Swinney: Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei ‘at his best’ in Tigers’ final fall scrimmage

Clemson football “put it all together” in the team’s final scrimmage of fall camp on Thursday night, flashing explosive plays in the run game, pass game on special teams.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So it's going to be a guy like DJ making his 3rd career start against a bit more experienced JT...ought to be fun to watch!

DJ's running ability concerns me as much if not more than his arm. He's such a load to bring down. We'll need to contain him while trying to get a few sacks in as well.

Hoping JT and the offense shine tomorrow!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Everything is beautiful - let's play some Grown Man Football. GATA DAWGS!!!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

JT Daniel is a terrific passer except for when he underthrow his receivers at times but I think his biggest challenge will be how well he can evade the rush when the pocket collapse. So far in his college career he hasn't done that well in that area. He has negative rushing yard against every opponent except Arizona and I'm sure Swinney is aware of this and Saban is 5-0 against teams when his defense hold the qb to negative yard rushing (in big games). Lets hope the OL is up for the challenge this season.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mike Griffith, if you are not aware...This is Dawg Nation. We do not care to hear any news about Clemson nor any other teams Georgia will face. I think you are writing for the wrong media.

• Options
    jackbmattjackbmatt Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not true. Some of us actually like to look out of our little bubble...

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

We really don't need to be worried about how good Clemson players are doing, I want to know about ours.