Georgia football kicker Jack Podlesny is keeping a positive outlook on the 2021 season.
Read the full story here
Nice article.
I like his focus on improving his mental health. You don't have to be sick to get better.
It's easy to forget how crucial the kickers are to our victories and how much pressure they're under.
Go, Dawgs!
JimWallace. Very well said. Jack P was solid last year. Better than we could have hoped. He is focusing on improving any and all aspects. Gotta love the strength of all the UGA special teams. Jake and Jack P kicking. McIntosh and Jackson returning kicks. UGA young athletes covering kicks. ST's could be the difference in any close games this year. One question. Was UGA at the 85 scholarship limit before Jack P received his? Or has someone left the team that has not been announced yet?
HotPod !! Our not so secret weapon !! Go Dawgs !!
He’s from my hometown, and I am very excited this young man is kicking for my Dawgs. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this young man. I am very proud of him! That game winning field goal in the Peach Bowl still gives me goose bumps when I watch it on YouTube.
Congratulations on earning that scholarship, Jack!
Jim Wallace said below "It's easy to forget how crucial the kickers are to our victories." I agree with the sentiment, but I don't think anyone has underestimated the value of our kickers since Specs stepped in. :)
Seriously, though. Why are we not calling this kid Jackpod (or Jackpot)?
Congratulations Young man..GoDAWGS!
congrats to Hot Pod, he deserves the scholarship.